Spencer K. Ricks
Spencer K. Ricks works as an associate attorney at Just Law, having joined the team in 2015. He focuses his practice primarily in family law, but has experience in a wide variety of areas which include general civil litigation, workers’ compensation, small claims matters, collections, landlord/tenant issues, and minor criminal matters.
An Idaho native, Spencer graduated in 2013from the SJ Quinney School of Law at the University of Utah. Before becoming a part of the team at Just Law, he worked for two years at a general civil litigation law firm in the Salt Lake area where he focused mainly on family law and contract disputes. While still in law school, Spencer worked at the Salt Lake City Prosecutor’s Office as a clerk, as well as for two Salt Lake City boutique family law firms.
- SJ Quinney School of Law at the University of Utah in 2013.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Utah, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 2013
- American Bar Association
- Utah State Bar
- Utah State Bar, Family Law Section
- Utah State Bar, Dispute Resolution Section
- Utah State Bar, Litigation Section
Spencer enjoys backpacking, camping, gardening, hiking, walking his dog, home improvement projects, and spending time with his wife. He is also an ardent University of Utah fan.
- Member, Young Alumni Board of the University of Utah Alumni Association
- Free Legal Aid Clinic
- Wills for Heroes, Utah State Bar
- Modest Means, Utah State Bar